Information update: 22 April 2020
The well-being and health of our guests and staff is a priority for Cambrils Park Family Resort. For this reason, a few weeks ago we decided to postpone our opening date to the 22nd May, and we adjusted our general booking conditions and cancellation policy to adapt to the reality of the moment.
After several weeks of monitoring the situation on a daily basis, we are aware that the evolution of the Covid-19 in Spain and Europe is generating some doubts regarding holidays in 2020. We want to give you peace of mind and help you to resolve your doubts, knowing that:
- At Cambrils Park Family Resort we continue to work with total transparency based on the information provided by the relevant authorities at all times.
- In the absence of further official information, both in Spain and in other European countries, we must act with caution. The situation is highly variable, and we cannot anticipate the decisions of the authorities.
- In order that this does not have a negative impact on confirmed reservations, we have changed our cancellation policy, to adapt to the exceptional situation caused by COVID-19:
COVID-19 EXTRAORDINARY CANCELLATION POLICY
For all reservations with an arrival date between 22/05/20 – 01/11/20
- You have the option to transfer the entire deposit paid to a future reservation (with a deadline departure date of 01/11/2021).
- You can cancel your reservation and request a refund of the deposit paid, which will incur a cancellation fee of €50*.
You must notify us of which option you choose no later than 7 days before the arrival date on your current reservation.
*Please note, if the cancellation deadline has arrived and the authorities still do not allow us to open, you will be entitled to a full refund of the deposit paid.
We hope this information gives you peace of mind and clarifies your options with regards to your reservation at Cambrils Park Family Resort.
To make changes or cancellations to your reservation, please contact our reservation department by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope to see you soon. In the meantime, let’s stay connected through social media, we are listening to you! Together we will make things better.